Monday, July 15, 2013

Mark Bradford


These two collages were created by Mark Bradford, a famous collage artist was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1961. He creates collages out of all kinds of scraps he can find from anywhere to the streets to a news paper. The collages you see now is a collaboration of characters from old comic books. He believes on trying to combine the outdoors with the indoors. Its because of him I tried to recreate his work in my own custom made collage based off of his designs. Mine is themed on marvel characters.

4 comments:

  1. I like this cause, there is alot of different pictures in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty cool and i like all the heroes in it with just small amounts of their body good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have all the different superheroes in your version of Bradford's artwork, I can definitely see who it's inspired by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you have pictures of Marvel superheroes it looks just like Mark Bradford's. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete